Canada Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd., a division of Reliance Home Comfort
Find a Professional
Connect with Leading Contractors in Vancouver for Remodeling and Building Your Home
Finding the best contractors in Vancouver can be tough when you are looking to remodel or build your new home, but you can say goodbye to all your problems when you use HAVAN’s member directory. Our directory can help connect you with the most trusted local renovators, builders, designers, suppliers, and industry professionals. Our directory covers Vancouver from West Vancouver and North Vancouver out to Langley and Maple Ridge, down to South Surrey, Delta, Tsawwassen, and White Rock, and over to Richmond, Burnaby, Tri-Cities, and New Westminster to ensure you no longer have to hunt for contractors in Vancouver.
We know the importance of working with professionals, as they can make all the difference for your home renovation project. You should speak with professional contractors before you begin your building or renovation project, as they can help design solutions that will benefit your bottom line. It is advised to contact at least two or three contractors and get a quote from them. Provide the same information to each prospect to ensure you receive comparable information. And remember, before starting any work, whether a single-room renovation or a new custom design home, always use a contract. We recommend getting legal advice before signing any document.
Find the Leading Contractors in Vancouver
You need not worry about combing through the web and searching for contractors in Vancouver, as HAVAN’s directory features 1,100+ members who build 65% of Vancouver’s homes. Working with a professional is a smart choice to ensure the safety of your family and protecting your investment in your project. We can help you find the right contractors, designers, and builders for all kinds of building and renovation projects.
When you work with professionals, you will have peace of mind they can do an excellent job and will deliver on your agreed plan. You will only find the leading contractors in Vancouver in our directory for your home building or renovation project. A successful renovation or home building project requires expertise and takes time and resources to achieve the desired outcome. When you work with professional contractors in Vancouver, you know that you are working with the best.
Choosing to work with professional contractors in Vancouver is a smart choice.
- Project Management: Managing the various sub-trades and knowing when to bring them into the project will save time and money.
- Trade Connections: Having access to skilled workers can be a challenge as trades in Metro Vancouver are in such high demand. Professional builders/renovators/designers come with established working relationships with the trades and sub-trades. Remember, plumbing, electrical and gas upgrades all require licensed contractors by law and are not for the DIY.
- Contractor Rates: your professional builder, renovator, or designer will have access to contractor rates, often being able to pass on savings to you.
- Building Permits: Every municipality has building permits that must be adhered too. More than just the cost of the permit, knowing the implications of the regulations will help to define the real cost of home building/renovation project. Keep in mind that someone looking to buy your house in the future may ask about the renovation work and want verification that the work was done to code.
- Experienced Eye: Renovating an existing structure will inevitably turn up surprises. An experienced builder/contractor/renovator/designer will bring solutions to these inevitable challenges.
Remember, successfully custom-built homes and renovations take time, resources, and expertise to achieve the desired outcome while ensuring today’s building codes are met.
Your home is one of the largest investments you will ever make. Protect yourself by working with experienced, local contractors in Vancouver that you can trust.