Construction Site Manager
Construction Site Manager
We are: An Award Winning, dynamic, collaborative team providing Residential Renovations & Custom Homes Design/Build services to clients throughout the Lower mainland; with a mission of Service, Excellence, and Innovation.
You are: A career-oriented and highly skilled residential construction worker with attention to details seeking a fulltime, creative opportunity, in a great working atmosphere and in leadership position.
Summary: We are looking for a Construction Manager responsible for running and managing residential renovation and construction projects in the North Shore and Vancouver, therefore, the ideal candidate should reside in this area.
Health & Minimum requirements:
- Have your own transportation to and from jobsites all over the lower mainland, and hold a valid BC Driver’s License
- Able to work “hands on” when required
- Own PPE and personal tools
- Clear communication in the English language and able to follow instructions
- Minimum 10 years Residential Renovation or New Construction experience required
- Red Seal Carpentry Ticket (or able to challenge)
- Experience in project coordination / project management
- Understanding building science and “House as a System”
- Solid knowledge of construction sequencing and construction assemblies
- Solid/accurate knowledge of current construction building code
- Ability to interpret construction drawings, specifications, engineering documents etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be an assertive team player that can meet deadlines
- Built Green experience is an asset
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers and subtrades
- Cost analysis and control
- Should reside in the Lower Mainland or North Vancouver/Vancouver area
In addition, the successful applicant should exhibit leadership qualities, be a confident team player, have the ability to multi-task, juggle multiple timelines and be able to deal with team members and clients in a non-confrontational manner.
We offer a cooperative and positive work environment, and a competitive level of remuneration, job security and benefits for self-motivated team players interested in a long-term relationship with our firm. Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Full-Time Employee or Subcontract based
- Benefits and Bonuses package available after 3 months
- Start Immediately
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Website : https://www.myhousedesignbuild.com/
How to Apply? : If you possess these skills and experience level, please send your resume along with a COVER LETTER stating the points below to firstname.lastname@example.org 1. Expected hourly wage or salary 2. Photos of previous residential construction jobs you have worked on 3. Why you are leaving your previous job or moving to a new one 4. What your career goals are ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHO LIVE IN GREATER VANCOUVER AND ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTIONS WILL BE CONTACTED.
City : Vancouver, BC